- Snap the the socket pole onto the stake
- Insert the center, smaller segment into the opposite end of the pole. Slide it into
the larger segment until the spring clip slips into the hole marked “1”. Insert the
remaining large pole and snap into the first hole marked “8”. The 7 ft. igloo is
slightly different: the 7 ft. pole goes into the socket pole and the 10 ft. pole goes
on the toggle end. The pole spring clip goes into the #2 hole marked 7 ft.
- Diagram A-3 below shows which poles to use according to the size igloo you are
building. The 10 ft. pole has a hole marked 7 ft. for that size igloo. The spring
clips will lock the poles in place.
- The Toggle Assembly consists of the Toggle Link and the
Toggle Handle. The socket pole is constructed so that the stake will
hang downward on one side only. With the pole horizontal and the stake
hanging down, place the toggle on the top side of the assembly by
inserting the end of the pole into the pocket in the toggle handle and
then puling out the toggle link and snapping the clips into the holes
- Snap toggle ball into Inner Panel.