The PDF manuals below require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print.
Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the link below.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
The English Language Manuals last Update 12/20/12.
1. Open PDF and select to print.
2. When the print page comes up select to print in landscape mode.
3. Set to print all even pages and select to print in reverse order.
4.Flip the paper end to end and print only odd pages.
5. Uncheck reverse order and print, this will make it print on the other end.
6. Staple in the middle and fold. If everything was done properly, the page numbers should be in the correct order.